Ready to take on digital accessibility?
DiAX improves and reports on the accessibility of digital applications and media including websites, apps, documents, and video’s.
How can DiAX help you?
Our IAAP certified experts provide:
- Awareness through events
- Audits for certification or expert reviews
- User testing with persons with a disability
- Advice and coaching
- Production, remediation, and operational support
Thanks to our framework agreements, many organisations and governments are able to use our services without the hassle of a public procurement procedure.
Who is DiAX?
DiAX is a cooperation of experts in digital accessibility:
- AnySurfer (Blindenzorg Licht & Liefde, nonprofit)
- Eleven Ways
- Five Oaks
- VeBeS (Vereniging van Blinden en Slechtzienden, nonprofit)
In legal terms, DiAX is a project of the nonprofit Koninklijke Maatschappij voor Blinden en Slechtzienden (KMBS)