WCAG Accessibility Audit
For an existing website/app
A WCAG Accessibility Audit helps organisations to obtain a full understanding of the accessibility of an existing website or application. We also provide information on the steps needed to be taken to reach the accessibility guidelines. You will receive a detailed report with findings and recommendations. In addition, there is the possibility of submitting your questions about the report via an online consultation. Finally, you will also receive a template for an accessibility statement.
For a yet to be built website/app
In a WCAG guidance programme, we help organisations from the first design of the website or application to get a complete insight of its accessibility. We offer support in all steps of the development process to comply with the accessibility guidelines. At the end of the project you receive an audit of the final result, a detailed report with findings and recommendations, an online consultation to discuss the results and a template for an accessibility statement.
For any product in any phase
Via an expert review you get feedback on a mockup, templates, Adobe Indesign, or mobile apps (iOS, Android). You will receive a report with advice on each problem and possible solutions. Our advice describes the impact on people with disabilities and includes code examples or screen shots.
- Accessibility for front-end developers
- Editor training
- Creating accessible PDF documents
- Publishing accessible videos
- Planning and securing digital accessibility in the organisation
- Inclusive writing for the web
Introduction to digital accessibility
We demonstrate how 9 fictional personas with a disability use a computer, the tools they need and the obstacles they have to overcome on live websites. You will learn what it means to make information accessible to as many users as possible.
A speaker on your event
Our experts and experts by experience are qualified speakers (Dutch, English or French). Invite us to a meet-up, study day or conference to talk about digital accessibility.
The purpose of an inclusive user research is to map the wishes of as many users of a digital product as possible. In addition, we expose the weaknesses of your product – in regard to people from vulnerable groups and people with limited digital literacy.
- We test your product with a representative user group, which we recruit according to the project.
- We deliver a detailed evaluation report full of clear insights, prioritised recommendations and directly applicable quick wins.
- Optionally, we make a video edit of the research and present the results in a workshop, which all stakeholders can attend.
- Offering support as a cooperating member of a project team, with focus on accessibility
- Offering support with the production of audio description, subtitles, transcripts, etc.
- Making sure that the adaptations of your website/app/pdf are in line with accessibility guidelines
- Providing communication solutions such as tactile plates, Braille print, DAISY files (audio), etc.